Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram or visit www.soprabanking.com
Within SBS, the NEO Global Business Unit is in charge of developing, commercializing and operating the Digital Banking Suite (DBS), ie. the front-end customer-facing engagement products (web, mobile, other digital channels).
NEO is one of the most strategic initiatives of SBS and thus will benefit from a very substantial program of investments in the next few years.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will have the following responsibilities on a set of components of the DBS:
- Understand market needs and the competitive landscape
- Define the product strategy and the product roadmap of the DBS components under his/her responsibilities
- Work with product designers to create and design the product experiences
- Lead the technical development of the DBS components under his/her responsibilities products using agile methods; the PM will lead one or several product squads, supported by Product Owner(s).
In this position, you will report to the NEO Head of Product Management.
You may be a good fit if:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture, quality, deployment and technical product decisions
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You have extensive experience in the development of digital products in the banking industry (minimum 5 years of experience, of which at least 2 in a relevant position)
- You have worked with product owners, engineers, and designers to build great products
- You know how to work in international teams in a context of strong growth and competition
- You are familiar with new technologies and work methods (agile, devops, cloud, micro-services, APIs, etc.)
- You are able to define a product vision and to inspire a team to make it a reality
- You speak English fluently, French is a plus
- You are result-oriented and are able to solve complex problems
- You are a team player
Full-time, unlimited contract
You speak English fluently, French is a plus
Call JOSEPHINE TIPPETT
at the number: 00971564040903