Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram or visit www.soprabanking.com
Within SBS, the NEO Global Business Unit is in charge of developing, commercializing and operating the Digital Banking Suite (DBS), ie. the front-end customer-facing engagement products (web, mobile, other digital channels).
NEO is one of the most strategic initiatives of SBS and thus will benefit from a very substantial program of investments in the next few years.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and implement solutions and hosting high-quality software based on Ruby on Rails and Kubernetes
- Review and improve our continuous integration and deployment
- Define and contribute to the following topics:
- Infrastructure strategy and tools
- Application logging strategy and format
- Building high available clusters (swarm, k8s)
- Hosting/deploying high availability applications
- Deployment orchestration
- Services/application monitoring
- Zero-down-time deployment
- Define and create CI/CD pipelines for automating tasks
- Maintain Infrastructure tools (Travis, docker registry, Jenkins )
- Investigate and introduce new tools for improving the applications performance, deployment performance, and security of the deployed stack
- Able to debug and resolve any kind of code or infra related issues.
- Create and Manage AWS instances
- Academic / Technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 5+ years experience in DevOps
- 1+ years in AWS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Orchestration, and Infrastructure-as-code tools
- Experience with configuration management tools (puppet, ansible)
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Passion for agile work culture and experience in how to apply agile principles
- Good understanding of Software Quality aspects like meeting requirements, coding for performance, testability, understandability, efficiency, and security and how to apply them
- High motivation and willingness to maintain & enhance our solution, learn and apply new technologies & tools
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations
- Experience in working with remote teams
Full-time, unlimited contract
Call JOSEPHINE TIPPETT
at the number: 00971564040903