Sales Executive - Digital Banking (Growth Markets)
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide. The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, or visit www.soprabanking.com
The NEO Global Business Unit is responsible for developing, commercializing and operating Sopra Banking Software’s front-end customer-facing engagement products, also known as our Digital Banking Suite (DBS).
As one of Sopra Banking’s most strategic initiatives, NEO is growing fast and will benefit from a steady stream of substantial investment over the coming years.
As part of this growth, we need a Sales Executive to join our team. Take a look at the role and the type of person we’re looking for below. If you think you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Beforehand, feel free to check out this portal we’ve put together some material that will give you an idea of what it’s like to work at Sopra Banking (Password: JoinSBS21)
General scope of the role:
As Sales Executive, you’ll be expected to identify and pursue new-name opportunities with the objective of winning new business. This will involve managing and growing a sales pipeline of Digital Banking products and services, including software, consultancy and professional services.
Let’s dive a little deeper. Here are some of the day-to-day tasks you’ll be performing:
- Pitch and qualify opportunities with Head of Business Units and C-suite executives
- Build and execute lead generation campaigns with a view to qualifying leads, developing the pipeline and winning new business
- Connect with customers via on-site visits, phone, web, email and video conference
- Respond to in-bound requests received via our website, social media channels and during industry events
- Manage the holistic sales cycle and associated internal stakeholders (Inside Sales, Pre-Sales, Product and Delivery teams)
- Create proposals and assist with RFP responses, coordinate deal negotiation and on-site visits
- Work with regional marketing teams on campaigns, roadshows and go-to-market initiatives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing channel partners, distributors and key industry players.
- Manage governance and handover activities
- Adopt, apply sales process and make suggestions for improvement
- Co-ordinate with the Head of Sales and align with global sales strategy
- Keep up to date with industry trends, innovation and competition
- Adopt and apply sales processes and make suggestions for improvement
- Update contacts and communications using CRM tool
- Track results and collaborate with the commercial team to update the sales forecast
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in commercial / sales roles in the software industry
- Proven track record of B2B selling within the financial services industry
- A university degree related to Marketing / Business Management / Information Technology is preferred
- Exposure working with diverse partner ecosystems and value propositions
- Know-how in engaging with C-suite executives, coupled with strong knowledge of navigating decision-making cycles
- A focused, motivated and results-orientated approach
- Strong presentation, communication, organization and time-management skills
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Fluent in English with preferably another European language or Arabic
Call JOSEPHINE TIPPETT
at the number: 00971564040903