Channel Sales and Partner Manager - Digital Banking (Growth Markets)
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide. The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, or visit www.soprabanking.com
The NEO Global Business Unit is responsible for developing, commercializing and operating Sopra Banking Software’s front-end customer-facing engagement products, also known as our Digital Banking Suite (DBS).
As one of Sopra Banking’s most strategic initiatives, NEO is growing fast and will benefit from a steady stream of substantial investment over the coming years.
As part of this growth, we need an Inside Channel Sales and Partner Manager to join our team. Take a look at the role and the type of person we’re looking for below. If you think you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Beforehand, feel free to check out this portal we’ve put together some material that will give you an idea of what it’s like to work at Sopra Banking (Password: JoinSBS21)
General scope of the role:
As Channel Sales and Partner Manager, you’ll manage and grow the sales of Digital Banking products and services, including software, consultancy and professional services through a channel partner (distributor) network. You’ll work with the Head of Sales and the Regional Sales Managers to align on global sales strategy.
An important part of your role will be to establish and maintain strong relationships with existing channel partners, distributors, and key customers. This will involve recruiting and onboarding new channel partners as needed in assigned markets and territories, as well as managing channel partners and/or customers during and after sales cycle.
Let’s dive a little deeper. Here are some of the day-to-day tasks you’ll be performing:
- Set and manage targets for partners by monitoring and evaluating execution of business plan to meet sales goals
- Manage planning and forecasting by channel partners, contributing to Sopra Banking Software’s reporting of sales projections
- Manage sales activities with channel partners to generate and increase revenue
- Organize and participate in roadshows
- Develop partner programs to improve overall performance across training, assistance, and incentives
- Regular reporting on partner activities including:
- News, opportunities and challenges
- Trends and developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Identification of non-performing partners
- Utilize partner handbook with cadence to guidelines and code of conduct for partners
- Apply defined criteria for selection of new partners for onboarding and upskilling purposes
- Launch new value propositions in collaboration with partner ecosystem
- Organize annual regional partner events for upskilling and knowledge transfer purposes
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in commercial / sales roles in the software industry
- Proven track record of B2B selling within the financial services industry
- A university degree related to Marketing / Business Management / Information Technology is preferred
- Exposure working with diverse partner ecosystems and value propositions
- Know-how in engaging with C-suite executives, coupled with strong knowledge of navigating decision-making cycles
- Proven track record working with cross-function internal and external stakeholders, including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal and finance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Fluent English plus preferable another European Language or Arabic
Call JOSEPHINE TIPPETT
at the number: 00971564040903