Direct Sales Representative
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram or visit www.soprabanking.com
The Direct sales representative’s responsibilities include researching segment/geographies business needs & competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans. He/She should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
He/she will team with sales manager in the area to close large and complex deals when appropriate.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating /describing product features to customers.
- Gathering market intelligence about clients and markets targeted by SBS.
- Contacting and qualifying leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales updates into the CRM system
- Business School degree
- Excellent listener
- The ability to retain important information.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Can do attitude.
- Strong memory – remembering names and tidbits of personal information about people helps build strong connections with potential buyers, which ultimately helps make the sale
Fluent French and English.
Appelez KHADIJA HALOUI
au numéro suivant: +212 (0) 522 64 57 20